From Triglav To Triglav
Three nights at Lake Bled, ascent to Kredarica and higher!
Arrive to Lake Bled and settle in at Hotel Triglav. Feel welcomed to a charming lake view room with balcony. Before dinner time at Restaurant 1906 you will have time for a quick drop and dip in the lake. After the evening meal prepare all necessary and go to bed early. Next day you indeed get up early, grab your breakfast-to-go and get picked up by your guide. From here on you will be taken care of by the excellent mountain guides in the beautiful Julian Alps. Your destination is sLOVEnia’s highest mountain, Triglav. You will spend your second night in a genuine mountain hut on Kredarica. On the third day you will start descending back at sunrise, passing the amazing Triglav lakes and reaching Bled around 4pm. Spend the rest of the afternoon recovering and recharging in hotel’s wellness and later on indulge in another fabulous dinner at 1906. Well rested and refreshed after breakfast, you have the whole fourth day to explore Bled’s landmarks and sights, such as the Castle, Island, Vintgar… Make sure you find the time to sit in the shade at the lake and try the famous Kremšnita. You will have many new precious memories to process and boast about.
Price per person for 3 nights/4 days
Additional overnight with breakfast in dbl room
Additional overnight with breakfast in suite
The price includes:
- Room with balcony and lake view in Hotel Triglav for 3 nights
- Accommodation reservation at Kredarica mountain hut
- 1 x breakfast-to-go
- Transfer and guided tour to mount Triglav (IFMGA licenced guide)
- Mountaineering equipment (helmet, via ferrata set, harness)
- 1 x rich self service breakfast
- 2 x served dinner with 4-courses in Restaurant 1906
- Unlimited entrance to hotel’s swimming pool and sauna
- Bathing robe and slippers
- Tourist tax: €3,13/person/night
- Overnight at Kredarica mountain hut on halfboard basis: €50/person (cash only)[**]
- to 4 y FREE OF CHARGE
- from 4 – 14 y 50%
- from 10 – 14 y 30%
Mandatory hiking equipment:[***]
- Suitable clothes
- Plenty of water
- Hiking shoes
- Sun protection
- Trekking poles
- Apetite for adventure
To finish the booking we require a 30% down payment or a credit card guarantee.
 Tour is not private. There is max 8 travelers + guide. Private tour is available with surcharge.
[**] We reserve the bed for you, which is to be paid on the spot at the hut cash only. Halfboard is optional but highly recommended.
[***] Rental options available.
where we are
where we are
Hotel Triglav Bled
Kolodvorska 33, SI-4260 Bled, Slovenija
Call: 00386 (0)4 575 26 10